We are excited to announce our Embroidery Club, beginning Tuesday, August 27 from 6pm- 8pm.
Clubs will be different from regular classes- each month we will have space for 12 participants in the club, and each month will cover different stitches and projects related to embroidery. Students sign up for meetings one at a time, rather than being expected to attend all of them.
The book, Hand Embroidery Stitches At-A-Glance, will be the primary guide for the class and required for meetings.
- Hand Embroidery Stitches At-A-Glance
- 3 fabric cuts available at the shop
- 1 – Pigma Micron Pen 05 Pen .45 MM Black or Blue
- 1 – Clover Embroidery Needle Assortment
- 1 – Bamboo Hoop 6” inch hoop
- 1 – Skein Embroidery Floss – Solid Color Dark Color (Black, Red, Green, Purple, Orange)
- Loran Needle Threader